PetCure Oncology’s Portal For Collaborative Cancer Care
Why Use The Portal For Collaborative Cancer Care?
PetCurePortal.com and the PetCure Partners mobile apps were created to foster collaboration, break down barriers, and ensure that veterinary cancer patients get the best in comprehensive care, especially when multi-modality treatment is warranted. By making it easier to work together and collaborate across specialties, we believe that everybody involved in the care path will benefit – especially the patient.
Sign up for free access to this important collaborative tool which enhances communications between veterinary clinics and a radiation oncologist.
Actions You Can Take Using The Portal
For veterinarians, you can also view our resource library to:
- Get access to the free collaborative portal
- Submit a patient referral
- Chat live with a board-certified radiation oncologist (see our live chat brochure to learn more)
- Submit imaging and receive a recorded therapeutic imaging review by a board-certified medical or radiation oncologist
- View staging work-up requirements
- View case studies
- Review the latest research and clinical trials
- Schedule a radiation telehealth consult with a board-certified veterinary radiation oncologist for your patient either in your office or from their home
- Get to know our clinical leadership team
For veterinary staff such as vet techs, practice managers, and client liaisons – acting on behalf of the veterinarian – you can:
- Chat live or leave a message with a board-certified radiation oncologist
- View other resources like requirements for a staging work-up, clinical studies and research, PetCure Oncology locations, clinical staff profiles and more
Accessible On Any Computer, Tablet or Mobile Device
The Portal for Collaborative Cancer Care is free and easily accessible to licensed veterinarians through any computer, tablet or mobile device by visiting PetCurePortal.com or downloading the PetCure Partners mobile app for iPhone or Android.
Learn How The Portal For Collaborative Cancer Care Can Support Your Practice
PetCure’s Commitment to Collaborative Patient Care
This communication tool is designed to do one simple thing – make it easier for veterinarians to work together in support of pets with cancer. We recognize that veterinarians are busy, and when it comes to dog or cat tumor and cancer care, early intervention is critical to long term success. This portal is a website and app for veterinarians that provides immediate access to a board-certified radiation oncologist when, where and how you need it. Membership for this veterinary cancer treatment app and website is free and will be approved promptly for any licensed veterinarian.